View our Ventura County Office of Education Recommendation here!
- “The S.H.A.R.E. Program is an interesting, interactive, and engaging curriculum. It meets the needs of many different learning styles and uses integrative and other brain compatible teaching strategies.I highly recommend it!” Mariaemma Willis, M.S., co-Director, LearningSuccess(tm) Institute Specialist for School & Life Success best selling published author, Discover Your Child’s Learning Style and Midlife Crisis Begins in Kindergarten http://learningsuccessinstitute.com
- “We were excited to be able to pilot the S.H.A.R.E. Program. It is an excellent and engaging program for all students to learn fun interactive ways to care for themselves and the planet while experiencing the important sense of connection within the community as a whole. This on-line program has definitely made a positive impact on the students of the Boys and Girls Club. They truly enjoyed participating in the program” Jan Marholin; CEO of Boys and Girls Club of Santa Clara Valley
- “I wanted to share with you an awesome story that a parent shared with me about her daughter’s participation in The S.H.A.R.E. Program. A mom mentioned how much her daughter spoke about the program at home and how she wanted her to make better food choices for dinner because she learned in The S.H.A.R.E. program how important it was to have a balanced diet with lots of fruits and vegetables. The mother was impressed with her daughters eagerness to make healthier choices not only for herself but for her family as well.”
- “Thank you so much for allowing our club members to participate in the S.H.A.R.E. program. Many of our club members have similar stories like this one and they are learning valuable life lessons.” Maricela Soriano ; Branch Director of Boys & Girls Club of Santa Clara Valley
- “The thing I like about this program is that I like how they tell us how fruits and vegetables are good for you in a fun way. I like how they tell us facts on how are insides are almost like the earth. Thank you for this information, Brian 12 years old.“
- “I enjoyed writing notes on the cool stuff I learned and taking the quizes through S.H.A.R.E.. I especially liked learning it all through the computer. Thank you for everything, Melanie T. age 11“